Give the Earth a Gift on Earth Day
Would you consider making one donation this Earth Day if you knew it could accomplish all these things … and more?
- Help establish clean car standards that will raise automobile fuel efficiency to 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025. (NRDC)
- Create projects to plant 1.8 million trees across the U.S. and around the world in 2013. (American Forests)
- Help Oregon pass comprehensive legislation to develop a state-run livestock compensation and wolf co-existence program. (Defenders of Wildlife)
- Organize and execute the world’s largest volunteer effort to clean up waterways and the ocean. (Ocean Conservancy)
- Successfully defended a ban on new uranium mining on 1 million acres near the Grand Canyon. (Earthjustice)
These are just some of the achievements made possible by people like you. As we approach Earth Day, consider making a gift to help EarthShare’s charities continue changing the world for the better!
Only EarthShare lets you support so many conservation and environmental causes with just one donation. Your gift is an investment in our natural resources and quality of life, and EarthShare and its member charities have worked hard for 25 years to maximize your return on that investment.
What we’ve already achieved together is amazing, but your investment is needed now to ensure that these successes continue. Please consider giving a little back to the Earth. You can make a secure, tax-deductible online donation right now.
Please help make our planet healthier and more sustainable by showing your support today. Thank you so much!
Please share! Tweet